The Thrill Without the Large Bill
Better coverage means peace of mind.
Getting your ride is generally one of the most exhilarating times in your life.
If you feel a good motorcycle insurance plan is a ‘wasted’ expense, reconsider that thought. Insurance coverage is much more about dealing with the specific hazards of street riding. And knowing that a severe body trauma bike crash occurs every 6 minutes in America should make you want to be covered as best you can be.
Bike burglary is additionally on the rise—and only 20-25% of motorcycles that are stolen are ever located and recovered.
Without being insured, it just takes one incident to potentially empty your savings, and hinder your ability to pay health-related costs on your own.
Great motorcycle insurance coverage may just be the best ‘accessory’ you ever get for your bike.
Motorcycle coverage options:
There are state-mandated minimums, of course, but we recommend you consider other insurance options, which are reasonably priced protections that can make a future incident much easier to take, like:
- Additional Liability Coverage should be considered. Having both liability insurance for others, and uninsured motorist coverage at higher limits, you place a better hedge of protection against financial loss.
- Collision covers you when the accident is your fault. This insurance pays (less any deductible) to repair your motorcycle.
- Comprehensive protects your investment against fire, vandalism, theft, hail damage, storms, and other non-traffic incidents.
- Roadside Assistance can be a life-saver if you ever break down far from home. Roadside assistance covers jumps, gas, or towing your bike home or to the nearest repair shop.
- Bike Accessories Coverage will replace or repair expensive customization and accessories on your bike.
- Total Loss Insurance pays to replace your bike with a new one, not just give you current (lower) fair market value.
- Trip Interruption Coverage helps cover hotel, food and a alternate transportation when a breakdown or a covered loss occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- On Road Insurance for off road vehicles protects your dirt bike or ATV while on the road—highly recommended.
We find you additional discounts:
As a Harford County independent insurance brokers, we use several A+ rated carriers to ensure you get the very best coverage in motorcycle insurance, and the lowest premiums. You may qualify for specific discounts, including:
- Reduced fees for Harley Davidson’s
- LoJack discount
- Safety course discount
- Motorcycle endorsement discount
- Multi-policy discount for combining with homeowner insurance or other vehicles
I highly recommend!"
"A Wonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"I was switching over from another insurance provider and they made it the easiest thing possible for me. Anything I had questions on they knew and if I had to send them information about anything I can shoot my agent with a quick picture of the information over a text! Friendly, and honest people."
—Grace M. Manger