Business Liability Insurance
Safeguarding your business from the repercussions of legal action is one of the most important steps you can take as a business owner. A customized and comprehensive liability insurance policy is a necessity to protect your business from the unexpected costs and stress of a lawsuit.
You need general liability insurance if:
- If you or your employees interact with clients face to face
- If you have access to equipment that is not owned by you
- If you conduct business in a location not owned by you
- If you are contractually obligated to have a General Liability Insurance Policy
Business liability insurance covers legal fees, court costs and the subsequent award, if any is made. This type of coverage is necessary for any business that could encounter a lawsuit.
We provide the following, based on your needs:
- Personal Liability
- Business Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Liability
Other covered risks include:
- Bodily injury – “slip and fall” protection
- Property damage and data loss in case an accident happens in your place of business
- Personal or reputation injury
General liability insurance cannot protect you from everything, but it will help to mitigate costs if a situation arises. You can relax when you ask the local business liability insurance experts at Gerety Insurance to help you build a policy that fits your needs based on the type of business and your tolerance for financial loss.
I highly recommend!"
"A Wonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"I was switching over from another insurance provider and they made it the easiest thing possible for me. Anything I had questions on they knew and if I had to send them information about anything I can shoot my agent with a quick picture of the information over a text! Friendly, and honest people."
—Grace M. Manger