Have questions? We are always here to help!
Commercial Auto Insurance Is a Business Necessity
Whether you are a business owner with a fleet of vehicles or operate a single vehicle, a commercial auto insurance is essential to protecting your business. A business vehicle is just as important as a key employee, and losing an asset worth thousands of dollars can make or break a profitable year.
Commercial Auto policies have higher liability limits than personal auto policies protecting your business from potential lawsuits. You should consider a Commercial Auto Policy, if you are…
- Transporting tools, equipment, or towing a trailer to conduct business.
- Making deliveries, transporting individuals, or even going on sales calls.
- Conducting business with a vehicle on a personal auto policy.
- Having your employees drive your vehicles on behalf of the business.
- Titling vehicles under your business name.
- Renting or leasing vehicles under the business name.
Our agents are ready to help you make sure you have the right policy for your needs. Partnering with Gerety Insurance on your Commercial Auto Policy comes with the following benefits:
- A frictionless, easy experience
- Proactive care form trusted experts
- Fleet Inspection Services
- Prompt Certificate Processing
- Dedicated In-House Account Managers
- Annual Reviews
- Safety Management:
- Assistance with Driver Safety Training & Rewards Programs
- Employee Handbook/Safety Manual Development
- Free Telematics for Fleets to track unsafe driving habits
- Help Lowering SAFER Scores
Types of Commercial Auto Insurance Policies We Offer:
I highly recommend!"
"A Wonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"I was switching over from another insurance provider and they made it the easiest thing possible for me. Anything I had questions on they knew and if I had to send them information about anything I can shoot my agent with a quick picture of the information over a text! Friendly, and honest people."
—Grace M. Manger