Farm and Ranch Insurance Bel Air, : Protecting Your Legacy
Farming is one of the essential components that makes America great. The family farm is often a legacy passed down from generation to generation, and a part of who you are.
Farm insurance traditionally covers your farm home, buildings, livestock, machinery and equipment. But farming today is more complex and high-tech than ever, with increasing insurance needs against increasing perils.
We offer expert advice on protecting you, whether you have a small farm or acreage, a larger farm or ranch, or a full production facility for foodstuffs or livestock processing. We will tailor your coverage to fit your situation, so you are amply covered but still getting the best value for your insurance dollar.
Coverage Options Include:
- Farm Household Property covers your household contents, including precious investment metals, firearms, electronics, and more.
- Farm Machinery and Equipment Replacement with limitations based on equipment age.
- Equipment Rental reimbursement for machinery or equipment needed while repairs are made
- Damage to cab glass, GPS, hitch or to combine from foreign objects
- Operations Down Time covers expenses and loss of income caused by a covered incident that affects a building or equipment.
- Product in Storage covers you in harvest time, or when you have higher amounts of product in storage on site.
- Temperature coverage for temperature-sensitive products, as a result of a temperature-caused loss
I highly recommend!"
"A Wonderful customer support at all times. Always ready to help at any time. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable. Immediate and supportive response when claims made."
—Meg Bates Jones
"I was switching over from another insurance provider and they made it the easiest thing possible for me. Anything I had questions on they knew and if I had to send them information about anything I can shoot my agent with a quick picture of the information over a text! Friendly, and honest people."
—Grace M. Manger